Friday, September 5, 2008

My new favourite website

I was cruising around on the Winnipeg Libraries website, and just for fun, clicked on the download audio books button.

Then, I typed in the name of my favourite fantasy author, Terry Goodkind.

A few clicks later, I had the software downloaded, the security on Windows Media player updated, and Confessor, unabridged, coming through my speakers. It is the 11th and final book in the Sword of Truth series, and I have been waiting for the conclusion to the story for quite some time.

I knit on a project for the shop, and had a couple glasses of wine.

Sunray scarf / neckwarmer, available as a Ravelry download, on 5 mm needles, knit in Plymouth Galway.



What an awesome way to spend a Friday night. Now, if I can get this audio book sofware talking to my ipod, we'll really be in business.

No comments: