Friday, April 15, 2011

I spend far too much time on the internet

But it is such a delicious way to waste said time.


Today, I've been catching up on Reasoning with Vampires. (What? It's Friday afternoon. There's no way I'm actually going to work).


I found this delightful Tumblr during a similar Friday afternoon several months ago, while reading the Huffington Post.


These are just a few of the posts that have actually made me laugh out loud this afternoon (and that was not good, because accounting is no laughing matter. I could have totally blown my cover).







I don't really have any desire to read Twilight, though I do own the first one (bought used for one dollah), and if anything I have read about it is true; I will absolutely loathe it. So, the mocking is funny. Really, really funny. More people should think about what they read so critically and talk about it so wittily.

No comments: