Wednesday, April 13, 2011

There has been some knitting going on


Despite the near-endless family drama, televised debates to scream at, and many blogs to read, I actually have been doing what this blog is supposed to be about: knitting.


I know. I'm shocked too.


Those 14 balls of yarn from a few weeks ago? I made a bowl and a box from nine of them.



The last five got turned into this delightful little thing:


It's a bag, big enough to hold my netbook, my lunch, my knitting and maybe a book. Just the thing that a girl on the go needs for a long day away from home.


Pattern: Felted Bag with Mitered Squares (creative, no?). Modifications can be found, as usual, on my Ravelry project page.


The best part is, I now have a tiny bit of room in the china cabinet. I may (ya think?) fill it with some new yarn.


No comments: