Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Catching up

These are Wendy's toe-up socks. I was thoroughly ticked about the lack of a gusset (I thought my big feet needed a gusset) but I have changed my mind. Short-row heels and toes rock. Sooo clever, so much fun. Turns out, she also has a pattern with gussets. I will try that next...er...soon...er...maybe someday.

Why are toe-up socks so cool? Because this is how much I have left over:

It's Koigu. I needed to use as much as I could.


What have I been doing to prevent blogging? Enjoying the summer! Coming soon: the reveal of a secret project, and how it kicked my butt.

1 comment:

Knittingknutty said...

I was wondering where you were. I have not had much time for blogging either but plently of time for reading them. You look like you are having a great summer.