Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Don't worry, I'm still alive

My house is currently 28 degrees C. It is only 25 degrees outside (at nearly midnight).

Since it's been like this for the better part of the past two months, I've pretty much been living outside (one of these days, I will get a laptop and wifi).

Here's a little snapshot of some of what I have been doing:

Want a closer look?

Plus, there's this:



And a few odd things that are shaped like feet:



It's not all about the sticks and string, though. There's a mountain of greenery. Most of which is producing food:




There's been the occasional quick trip out of town. Mostly involving babies. Some two-legged babies, as always, but a particularly memorable trip was one involving four-legged babies:


In summary, I just haven't felt like writing. Not sure if I am depressed, not sure if I am just not into it. Lots of good things are happening in my life.


Some not so good stuff, either. I just registered for a course, and that is indeed a sign that summer is over. :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you're back... I've missed your blog. Love the greenery - I'm jealous. My garden sucks.

The top shawl is incredible... I'm going over to Ravelry to read about it (I hope).

Four legged babies are darling. See you Sunday!