Monday, February 19, 2007

Did I say knitting content?

Oops, sorry. I was feeling too rotten yesterday to actually do anything besides work on the socks-in-progress and make myself a meal.

Actually, doing that much the-day-after-the-night-before is an accomplishment.

This is my new favorite blog: http://www.denofchaos.blogspot.com/ (I will figure out how to make the links pretty, eventually). This woman is as funny as all get out, and this is better birth control than being on the pill and using condoms put together. Though I must say, if she's the mother of the den of chaos, I'm her long-lost-single-career girl sister.

Knit on, 'cuz I'm stalled, having separated the cord from the needle on my one and only bamboo 4.5 mm circular. Is there a trip to Ram Wools in my future? You bet! Next Saturday! If my head doesn't hurt too much.

No comments: