Friday, March 13, 2009

24 hours to go

I wanna be sedated.



Yup, exam in 24 hours, and surprisingly, I feel OK, though I haven't done near the preparation I should have (though, with me, that's not unusual).

Today's plan is to take it easy, read the material, take some notes, and maybe do the practise exam and play with the multiple choice test bank.

I'm going to do my best to do as Bossman tells me, and just show off to the examiners how much I know. I have that attitude in every other area of my life, and exams shouldn't be any different.

As I type this, I realize that showing off in an exam situation is easier said than done.

But I'm going to try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will rock.
Then you shall enjoy an evening out.
Then you will wake up the 'day after' and realize you did so 'show off' and feel better for it.
there.
I've clicked the ruby slippers and it shall be so!