Monday, March 16, 2009

Kitty in a cupboard

I've got an hour and a half before I must be in bed, so I'm flying around the house, doing two loads of laundry (I'd only planned for one, but I arrived home to a massive amount of hairball on the sheets. No, I didn't make my bed this morning).

Unloading the dishwasher and putting the sink-full of dirty dishes into newly emptied dishwasher, making tomorrow's lunch, getting the coffee ready. Rush, rush, rush. I whip into the office to put away some papers, go back into the kitchen, and just as I'm about to close the cupboard door I left open, whoa! Cat!




Parker just loves to get into small spaces. It's a damn good thing he's cute, because otherwise, he'd be a street kitty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Silly old man'
says the girlie.
I chose not to enlighten her to the fact that this one is the one who just climbs to higher peaks when she is around.