Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oops, wish I'd noticed that sooner.

I've been merrily zooming around the baby blanket, mostly at work. It's great fun, and I continue to be utterly charmed by quickly rows move along when there are only 10 stitches on the needle (Whee! Maybe I can make it to the corner before office hours begin! knit, knit, knit). Short rows, previously annoying and a necessary evil are now little treats in a sea of garter stitch.


Today, though, I was staring at it while I was eating my lunch, and it occurred to me that something wasn't right:

That's right, I borked up the corner. Last Monday when I turned it on the bus heading to a meeting. I wasn't even drunk.

So this is where I am now. Three days of knitting gone in about three minutes. The good news is, I get to knit more!

No comments: