Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Woah. Productivity is under-rated.

I'm waiting for my snow removal guy to come and pick up his payment. He usually stops by between six and seven.

In the interest of politeness, I did not have my shower and get into my pajamas as soon as I got home, as is my usual practice. Instead, I puttered in the kitchen, put a load of laundry in the machine, that sort of thing.

Roger is late. Very late. So, I have made tomorrow's lunch, folded that load of laundry, ironed three shirts, gotten the coffee ready, changed the sheets on the bed and done some other things I can't remember now.

It's nearly 8 pm, and everything I wanted to accomplish tonight, and more, is done.

Having two whole hours to sit and knit before bed is an amazing feeling. I should try this more often.

No comments: