Wednesday, May 30, 2007

This gardening thing might not work out.

These are my tomatoes:



These are tomatoes a colleague gave to me (thank you, R!):



Tiny bit of a difference, eh?



Weather has been miserable, so all my little seeds are not in the ground. Most of them have died. I don't know what I've done wrong. Too much water? Too little? Too much sun? Not enough? I am completely ignorant in the ways of growing things, my houseplant success notwithstanding. That's pure luck.


So, buying bedding plants it will be. At least a few. Friday is supposed to be nice, it's my keep-the-crazy-away night off, and the stuff that is still alive is going in the ground. No arguments.


Knitting: I've continued working on Icarus, a row here, a row there, and the toe-up socks continue too. I'm spending much time thinking of my next project (naturally, working on something I have all ready started does not even register on my radar screen).


Question, because this is my blog, and only five people read it:

When someone you dated briefly, three years ago, and have remained friends with ever since tells you that he loves you, what does it mean? (N, I'll tell you all when you are feeling better).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It means you need to e-mail me with more details, that's what it means. -- J

Deborah Cryderman said...

My guess, and keep in mind that I'm 39 and single and really have no right to an opinion, is that he's putting it out there... that he'd like to explore things again.

But how do YOU feel???