I want to go.
- How often does someone I admire get this close to Winnipeg? Not often.
- I haven't done anything fun and spontaneous in forever.
- The Canadian dollar is very strong right now.
- I loves a road trip, and have never been to Minneapolis.
- Gas is relatively cheap right now.
- Ikea is in Minneapolis.
- I want to go.
- I would have to rent a car and get a hotel room. Money is, um, not as tight as it was, but is tight nonetheless.
- It's an eight hour drive, one-way.
- I shouldn't really ask for time off work. I've only been there two months.
- I have a huge deadline at work.
- Crossing the border is a huge PITA.
- I don't have a passport.
- Who would look after my cats?
- I have never met this person. She may think I am stalking her.
So, should I stay or should I go?