Friday, October 12, 2007

The romance is gone

It's Friday night, and I've worked like a demon all week (and loved it, by the way, I'm starting to own this job). My sweetie and I have hardly seen each other. I was ill, he was ill, I was out of town, blah, blah, blah.

So, he's bringing take-out and we are going to watch DVR'd episodes of Farscape. On a Friday night. This is only marginally superior to the grocery-shopping Saturday night of a few weeks ago.

Yup, the romance is gone. How long do you think it is until I stop tidying up before he comes over?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's only been 3 weeks and I've stopped tidying. my reasoning is that my place will always be better than his, I don't live in the hood. That said, he doesn't come over to examine my cleaning, he comes over to cuddle with me. isn't that what they're supposed to do? N