Monday, November 10, 2008

Coyote Ugly

Did you ever see that movie? It was pretty bad.

But, that's how I'm feeling right now... there's a huge chunk of my life that I'm un-earthing - photographs, greeting cards, business cards, coasters, handcuffs covered in pink muppet fur (yeah, those hit the garbage pretty quick - that was not my idea) - and I would rather chew off my arm than revisit some of those days again.

At the same time, though, I had a dream, and I never remember my dreams. I dreamed that a fellow that I wouldn't mind seeing again showed up, and was ready to make a go of it. In my dream, I sold my house, and moved in with him.

Yikes.

Boxes are appropriately labelled, and stacked in the corner. Maybe I'll be ready in 2011 or so.

(Hi bossman! Are you still reading? I sure hope not. See you Wednesday.)

No comments: