Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm a knock-out

Go here. Scroll down. Have a good look at third place. It's OK, I'll wait.

I promise you, I was not nude. I was in my underwear, getting ready for the company Christmas party, and I looked smashing once the rollers came out.

I got several compliments, and that was a balm to my ravaged ego. Really, I do clean up pretty good. I guess the change was remarkable because I can wear jeans to work. Every day if I want to.

But that doesn't matter.

I must admit, it was very, very strange clicking over to a blog at lunch, scrolling down the page while eating my left-overs, and finding a picture of myself on the FREAKING INTERNET. IN WHICH I APPEAR TO BE NAKED!

Oh well, that's what I get for tipsy emailing. Perhaps in a few days, I'll post the "after" shot.

No comments: