Saturday, April 19, 2008

First sunburn of the season

And no, I didn't take a picture. Let's just say my back and shoulders are my favourite colour.

I do love nice weather on the weekends. I also adore having company (even though N bailed on me). I adore having company because I get up early and rush around, doing all my little chores. When N called, I had all ready accomplished most of what I wanted to do. That meant, the rest of the day was free to do as I pleased.

So I sat outside and finished some socks:

And worked the short-row heel on another pair:

Am I an idiot for having to do a short-row heel all in one go? If I stop mid-way, I cannot pick up where I left off. Ever.

Even though I should have been working on the yard, cleaning my windows or (gasp!) studying, it was a lovely, perfect day. Complete with smokies. Good ones (let's not discuss how smokies are mostly made from lips and assholes, mkay?).

No comments: