Monday, January 26, 2009

Why didn't anyone tell me?

A friend graciously drove me to Costco tonight. I had exactly three things on my list (cucumbers, bell peppers and wine-kits, if you are that interested).

But, you know how Costco is. You have to go up and down every aisle, just to see what is out there. You know, loud Hawaiian shirts, TaiBo dvds (6 for $18.99!) and all the other awesomely low-priced crap that you would never look at in any other store.

You know where this is going, right? My friend pointed out some yoga pants that she had purchased and found comfortable. So, I tossed a package into the cart.

Well. I'm wearing them right now, and I can say, without exaggeration, these are the most comfortable pants I've ever worn in my life.

In fact, they are so comfortable that I dragged out my yoga stuff. I wonder how long this inspiration will last?

I'll get going on that, right after I do this week's assignment.

No comments: