Thursday, January 29, 2009

Victorious!

Does anyone else remember that Duran Duran song? Probably not. It was past their hey-day (though John Taylor hasn't aged so well, I will love him until the day I die). They've never been the same since Andy left.

Anyway, today was the day. My internal auditing exam marks were released. You may recall, I struggled with this course. I blogged about it here, here, here and here.

In all honesty, I'd forgotten about it, until I got the email saying "Pay your bill so you can see your mark!"

So, at 8:30 this morning, I keyed in my credit card number to pay the damn $20, and then clicked on "statement of marks."

70%. I passed. I will never, ever have to deal with writing an audit report again. Thank Dog.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH FOR YOU!
I believe another knitter and I could be convinced to celebrate with food, wine/beer/ and knitting. She hinted you might actually be up for another afternoon like that!!!
Back me up J!

Anonymous said...

Good On Ya! Party???

Erica said...

Congratulations! Celebratory drinks are required!