Friday, February 6, 2009

I can haz innernets!

I was mucking around with the Palm last night (it had stopped talking to my computer, and that was driving me crazy), and screwed up my internet connection.

But, I had stuff to do, so wasn't fired up about getting it fixed.

Tonight, though, I got home, poured myself a glass of wine and prepared for a phone conversation consisting of "Did you reboot?"

Happily, that was not the case. Though my computer is old and slow, we got my ethernet card talking to the modem and all is well. We also talked about wine, and illegally downloading music and how I'm not a boring accountant.

When I saw my beloved Ravelry sign-in page pop up, I proposed to the dear boy on the other end.

Sadly, he said that I wouldn't want to date him.

Damn it, he had a nice voice (also, if I am flirting with tech support, I need to get out more).

No comments: