Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Consider myself meme'd

hbacmama had a meme in her post today, and she said that, "You read it consider yourself tagged."

Well, I read it. And the following are my answers:

WHAT I WAS DOING TEN YEARS AGO:

I was the Accounts Payable Clerk for the Pan American Games Society (1999) Inc. $140 million budget. Every single nickel (all seven million of them) went through my hands. Goldeyes Stadium? I wrote the cheques. Investors Group Athletics Centre? I wrote the cheques. It was my first job without a hairnet or safety boots, and I loved it. Our CEO introduced me to the Chair of our Board as "This is Misstea, she's The Hammer."

I've taken an inordinant amount of professional pride in that. I play by the rules.

5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY:

Finish month-end
Go to chiropractor
Eat dinner (no, I am not kidding)
Do a load of laundry
Phone friend re: weekend plans

Bonus points: floss.

SNACKS I ENJOY:

Chips
Veggies and dip
Chips
Popcorn
Chips and dip

(I think chips should be a separate food group).

THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:

Buy the farm (literally, and then give it right back to my brother, the farmer)
Give large amounts of money to the charities I support
Travel
Invest.
Invest some more.


5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:

Nodnarb
Scotland
Winterpeg

Sorry, can't make it to five. I had plans for heading off to parts unknown, but then my brothers went and had babies. Now, I need to be close to them (the babies, of course).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I second the vote for chips having their own food group.

Anonymous said...

HA, ha, ha, NODNARB ha, ha, ha!!