Sunday, September 7, 2008

I like being a girl (usually)

I love weddings. As bitter and jaded as I am, I still truly enjoy watching people I care about making a commitment to each other. I am always flattered to be included in the celebration.

And, we all know how much I love parties. Good food, good wine, a smoking band, friends to visit with, and I am the happiest person around.

What I do not like, however, is the four freaking hours it takes to get ready - the buffing, the primping, the plucking, the pore-minimizing, the hot rollers (thankfully, my outfit does not require ironing).

Now, let's all hope that it does not rain. Not only for the happy couple, but on behalf of my country-singer big hair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope it was lovely. Despite the need for four hours prep time.
=)
I meant to ask you to wish her well, but TOTALLY forgot!