Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'm a little disappointed

with this result.

I think I am meaner than this:


You're a Part Time Maneater

While you're not a black widow, you've definitely left a few guys feeling used and abused.
You're only out for fun, but sometimes you get a little carried away with your flirting.
Cute guys tend to make you lose control. You really can't help it!
You're a good girl at heart... you just can't help but let your bad girl side out sometimes!


This one is better:

Your Candy Heart Says "Get Real"

You're a bit of a cynic when it comes to love.
You don't lose your head, and hardly anyone penetrates your heart.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: is all about the person you're seeing (with no mentions of v-day!)

Your flirting style: honest and even slightly sarcastic

What turns you off: romantic expectations and "greeting card" holidays

Why you're hot: you don't just play hard to get - you are hard to get


No surprise here:

You Are Most Like Samantha!

For you, dating is the ultimate sport
You're into guys with power, looks, or a lot of money.
You rather have a great two weeks than a great forever.
But even you fall victim to love from time to time. :-)


Romantic prediction: You'll find love in the next few months...

But you'll be the last one to realize it.


Why yes, I am killing time until Desperate Housewives begins.

1 comment:

Deborah Cryderman said...

Omigod - I'm CARRIE. CARRIE! But then again, that kind of makes sense.... ya, I'm Carrie...

My candy heart says "cutie pie"... kinda barfy.

And I, too, am only a part time man eater. How sad. I must work on that.