Monday, April 9, 2007

Oops, I've done it again

No, not THAT! Although there's hope.

This blog is about knitting (mostly).

I am knitting to a deadline (two, in fact). When I took on these projects, there was oodles of time. I had nothing to do.

So, I painted the bathroom, picked all the garbage out of the hedge and fence, frittered away several hours flirting, worked on other socks. Among other things, like spending six hours in a car just to eat a meal and play patty-cake with some babies (totally worth it).

Well, things change. I have to have a pair of socks done for Thursday, and I just cast on the second yesterday. This isn't a quick sock, people. This is a hard sock. Plus, I can't knit it at the office. Also, I have to mattress stitch the hat (for Wednesday at noon):


So, what did I do after work today? I went to the gym, cooked a meal and did some laundry.
I'm screwed. And not in a good way.

No comments: