Sunday, March 23, 2008

Back from the boonies.

I hope y'all are having a good Easter. Mine was lovely. Though I try to avoid refined sugar (other than in likker), I did save room for a small piece of apple pie, yesterday, and it was yummy (courtesy of my brother's mother-in-law. I think I like her more than her daughter does, even more so now, after the pie. It was good).



Even more impressive, however, was the ham. Thank you, Construction Inc. The Misstea family did enjoy it, very much. I will also be enjoying it tonight, for dinner, and tomorrow, for lunch.



The socks were not done in time (you know you are hungover when it hurts to knit), but I did finish the last one just before Mini J and her parents picked me up to drive me back to the big city. She did enjoy playing with them in the car (by the way, my nieces are just like their fathers and have big feet. I overshot the suggested length of 4 7/16", and am I ever glad I did. Size three, my ass).




Mini B's socks have even been christened. She's toilet training, and there was a wee accident. Poor thing.

These are Mini J's socks. She didn't want to try them on, being fond of the socks she chose earlier in the morning. That's OK, they are only socks.

This is Mini J, looking at Mini B's computer. It makes very interesting sounds.

No comments: