Thursday, February 7, 2008

In the lunchroom

I was laughing and joking with a couple colleagues in the lunchroom yesterday. Specifically, we were talking about how spring is coming (Soon! We hope!) and how wonderful it will be to ride a bicycle to work.

Our conversation went something like this:

Me: I guess I'll have to find my saddlebags.

Female colleague: I've got mine right here (points to hips). They're huge!

Male colleague: Jeez, I wish women wouldn't talk about themselves that way!

Me: Don't worry, it's not all women. The only thing big about me is my ego.

Then the microwave dinged.

2 comments:

k.thedoula said...

Apple cider.
All over the laptop.
Still snickering.
Thanks for the grin!

PurlerBear said...

Still laughing!

I really have to get caught up on my blogging... it's hard to get in the habit!