Saturday, November 24, 2007

Well!

Once I start shopping, I can't stop.


I needed to get yarn for Mini B's sweater. The shades of brown, pink and cream stocked in my desired yarn didn't work together. So, instead, I bought this:


I have no idea what I'll do with it. I've got a whole month, right?



I also purchased this lavender yarn:



This is a lighter weight than what I'm using for Mini J's sweater. I'm going to try this and see if I can get a nicer drape, and maybe a sleeve that resembles an actual toddler's arm.


And since it was 10% off anything I bought, I also bought myself a little treat. Been wanting a shawl pin from Romi for ages, and since Icarus is accompanying me to the company Christmas party tonight, I thought I needed something to hold it on me.



The reason for a little bit of retail therapy? (Not that I ever need one.) I got stood up for lunch today. Quite frankly, I wasn't surprised, and now I'm very glad I decided to go to the party solo.

The hot and sour soup was lovely, anyway, so it wasn't a waste.

No comments: